A little something About Me !

Hey guys, Geraldine here!

Here's some things about me ^_^ 

School of Study: LaGuardia Community College

Major: Nursing

Age: 19yrs

Hobbies: Sing, draw, listen to music, play various sports

Love: Food, going out on adventures and taking pictures

Hate: Drama, mint chocolate chip ice cream, anything that has to do with horror!

Dream: Travel around the world with my loved ones!



Experience in Art

I've been involved in various types of art classes and in those classes I've done pencil drawing, graffiti, water-coloring, pastel, acrylic painting and collages. My most favorite type of art technique is water-coloring because I love the way the colors can diffuse and blend in with one another so amazingly. When the water colors are all dried up, I like to go over it with a black pen or a sharpie pen creating a drawing right on top. 

Comments

  1. Hi Geraldine- I look forward to having you in my class this semester...
    Prof Harmon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Damian Ortega in "Mexico City"

Early 20th Century

Carolee Schneemann